This is everything I’m currently involved in at the moment!
- I’m a full time Swift iOS Developer at SkipTheDishes since March 2016. I’ve never learnt so much so quickly in my life–and that’s amazing! 🙌🤓
- Previously, I worked as a Data Analyst at a retailer called The North West Company located in the centre of Canada in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The job involved working with SQL, Power Query and PowerPivot to pull together various reports from all of the data housed in various databases.
- In my spare time (usually about 1-3 hours a day!) I’m working through the RayWenderlich.com “By Tutorials” books, which are excellent! Right now I’m going through the iOS Animations by Tutorials book. I’ve completed the Swift Apprentice book, Core Data by Tutorials book and all 1,018 pages of the iOS Apprentice book! Fantastic, fantastic resources for learning the right way. Highly recommended.
- I was doing an udemy.com Swift video course but am finding that the RayWenderlich.com books are better for my learning type (wanting to know the right way and how to properly use the tools).
- I’m enjoying the launch of my first iOS app in Swift called BB Links! It’s an app that helps simplify referral link sharing for Beachbody coaches and their business.
- Part time I am also a Beachbody Coach helping others get into fitness programs like P90X, Insanity, Body Beast, etc…the same programs that have helped me shed 75 lbs.
My Tech Setup
- 💻 Notebook: 2015 15″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 😍
- 🖥 Desktop: I’ve also got a 2008 24″ iMac that I’ve upgraded to 4GB RAM, 256 GB SSD…I rarely ever use it!
- 📱Phone: iPhone 6 128GB White & Silver
- 📱Tablet: iPad Air 64GB White & Silver
- ⌚️ Watch: 42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch with Milanese Loop & White Sport Band (for workouts)
- 📺 TV: Apple TV 4th Gen, LG 55″ 3D tv, Pioneer audio receiver