This is everything I’m currently involved in at the moment!
- I’m a full time iOS Swift/React Native Developer at SkipTheDishes since March 2016. I’ve never learnt so much so quickly in my life–and that’s amazing! 🙌🤓 I’m one of the lead developers working on the Courier mobile app built with React Native.
- I’m enjoying the launch of my first iOS app in Swift called BB Links! It’s an app that helps simplify referral link sharing for Beachbody coaches and their business. It has 120,000+ downloads as of November 2019 with both an iOS (native iOS in Swift) and Android (React Native) app!
- Previously, I worked as a Data Analyst at a retailer called The North West Company located in the centre of Canada in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The job involved working with SQL, Power Query and PowerPivot to pull together various reports from all of the data housed in various databases.
- I’ve worked through various RayWenderlich.com “By Tutorials” books, which are excellent! I’ve completed the Swift Apprentice book, iOS by Animations, Core Data by Tutorials book and all 1,018 pages of the iOS Apprentice book! Fantastic, fantastic resources for learning the right way. Highly recommended.
- I previously did some udemy.com iOS courses, but found that the RayWenderlich.com books are better for my learning type (wanting to know the right way and how to properly use the tools).
- Part time I am also a Beachbody Coach helping others get into fitness programs like P90X, Insanity, Body Beast, etc…the same programs that have helped me shed 75 lbs.
My Tech Setup
- 💻 Computer: 2016 15″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 😍
- 📱Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Midnight Green (it’s amaazzzzing)
- 📱Tablet: iPad Pro 10.5″ 128GB White & Silver with Apple Pencil
- ⌚️ Watch: 42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch (Series 4)
- ⌚️ Headphones: Apple AirPods Pro…and they’re fantastic!
- 📺 TV: Apple TV 4K, LG 65″ Oled 4K HDR tv